The Confident Communicator Program is designed to give you a foundation in the basics of public speaking and includes:
2. Organise Your Speech
3. Get to the Point
4. Your Body Speaks
5. Vocal Variety
6. How to Say It
You must also complete the following club roles:
* Speech Evaluator
* Topics Master
* Vote of Thanks
Upon completion of the program you will be presented with the Confident Communicator Award.
A letter detailing your achievement can also be sent to your employer.
1. Use the educational information in the workbook to complete the 6 speaking projects.
2. Speech projects completed at Speechcraft are transferable.
3. Perform the roles listed above during Alpha club meetings.
4. Complete the matrix and award application.
5. Submit your award application to the Vice President Education.